Information notice pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Information when personal data are collected from the data subject
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) we provide you with the due information concerning the processing of the collected personal data. This information is not valid for other web sites which might be visited through links contained in all the web sites of data controller’s domain name. The data controller shall not be considered responsible for third parties’ web sites.
Personal data that can be processed: “ personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (C26, C27, C30 Reg. UE 679/2016)
Specific Information: specific information may be find on the Site page in relation to particular services or processing of the data provided.
- SUBJECTS OF THE PROCESSING
DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, is FERRARI F.LLI LUNELLI S.P.A., Tax Number 00123890220, via Ponte di ravina 15, 38123 Trento (TN), Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org, as represented by the pro tempore legal representative.
- PURPOSES AND LAWFULNESS OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data shall be processed in accordance to the requirements for the lawfulness of processing set forth by Art. 6 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- To visit the website;
- Contact us Area: the personal data provided by the user during registration, will be processed for purposes related to the request for information forwarded;
- Area request information;
- Area Visit the cellar: the personal data requested in the section visit the cellar - will be processed with the purpose of booking management at the Hotel.
- Area Work with Us: the personal data provided will be processed by FERRARI F.LLI LUNELLI S.P.A. or from another Group company for personnel selection purposes. In case of sensitive data the user will authorize the treatment;
LEGAL BASIS: LEGITIMATE INTEREST
- Prior consent and until opposition, the data subjects data will be processed for promotional, commercial communication and marketing purpose also through the subscription of newsletter/mailing list.
LEGAL BASIS: CONSENT
For more information about cookies used in this site take a look to the Cookies policy by clicking on the following link
- RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided by you may be communicated to recipients, appointed pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation EU 2016/679, which shall process your data as processors and/or persons acting under the authority of the Controller and the Processor, in order to perform agreements or related purposes. Precisely, your data may be communicated to recipients part of the following categories:
- Group companies connected or controlled by FERRARI F.LLI LUNELLI S.P.A .;
- Subjects providing services for the management of the information system and communication networks of FERRARI F.LLI LUNELLI S.P.A.;
- Studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- Competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
- Subjects belonging to the distribution network;
- Service and logistics companies that support the commercial office.
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories act as data Processors or act in complete autonomy as separate data Controllers.
- DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
Personal data may be transferred to a third Country within or outside the European Union, subject to the limits and conditions set forth by art. 44 and subsequent articles of the Regulation EU 2016/679, in order to comply with purposes related to the transfer. The data subject may obtain a copy of such data by writing an email to the address email@example.com.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD OR RELEVANT CRITERIA
The processing shall be carried out in automated and / or manual manner, with methods and tools aimed at ensuring the best security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed to do so.
According to the provisions set forth in art. 5 par. 1 let. e) of the Regulation EU 2016/679, collected personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Data retention period depends on the purposes:
- to visit the current internet website (temporary);
- request for contact, information and appointment reservation (1 year maximum);
- staff selection (24 months maximum);
- newsletter or promotional communication by e-mail (24 months maximum);
The Data Subject can receive information regarding the criteria of the retention period contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- NATURE OF UNDERWRITING AND REFUSAL
With exception of what above specified concerning navigation data, the User is free to provide personal data.
The provision of personal data for purpose A) is necessary to perform the function be able to use the services offered by data Controller. The non submittal of personal data may the result the impossibility to obtain the required services.
The provision of personal data for purpose B) is optional. The non submittal of personal data may make it impossible to send - by newsletter/ mailing list and/or e-mail - promotional, commercial, informative communication and/or offerts related to activities, products or services offered
- DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the Regulation EU 2016/679, by contacting the data Controller, or the data Processor, or the Data Protection Officer service by writing to email@example.com
You have the right, at any time, to request the data Controller to access, rectify, cancel your personal data or limit their processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, e.g. profiling) and to the portability of your data.
Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions of Regulation EU 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned Regulation EU 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9 paragraph 2, letter a), you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing itself.
In case of request of data portability the Controller shall provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, subject to the provisions set forth in paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679.
Upgrade date: 22 maggio 2018
|2020||LOW SEASON||HIGH SEASON|
|Occ.||Std.||€ / NIGHT||€ / WEEK||€ / NIGHT||€ / WEEK|
||€ 1250,-||€ 250,-||€ 1488,-|
||€ 2023,-||€ 400,-||€ 2380,-|
||€ 2856,-||€ 600,-||€ 3570,-|
Sofa/ extra bed: 45,00 € / pax / night from 4 to 17 years old, on request (fixed suppl. price)
Booking by standard occupancy / Prices per day and apartment.
Booking for a specific apartment: For requests for a specific apartment a supplement will be applied. We kindly ask you to enter your needs in the notes field when requesting online.
2020 - Open from 28/03/2020 to 07/11/2020
LOW SEASON from 28/03/20 to 30/05/20 and from 05/09/20 to 07/11/20 (Min. stay 2 nights)
HIGH SEASON from 30/05/20 to 05/09/20 (Min. stay 7 nights)
LAST MINUTE (at least 15 days before check in) - 10%
PREPAID non refundable (no cancellation policy) - 10%
LONG STAY: stays longer than 6 nights
ADVANCED BOOKING: booking 60 days before arrival - 5%
- Breakfast buffet
- Tea Time (warm and ice tea selection with pastry or fruit salad)
- All utilities, bed linen, table linen, bathroom linen, swimming pool towel
- Daily room cleaning with daily bed linen, bath and swimming pool towel change, on request
- Soft drinks and snacks at the swimming pool:
10,00 € / bedroom / stay (under 5 nights); 20,00 € / bedroom / stay (over 4 nights)
- Bike rental
- 1 x bottle of wine on arrival
- Wine tasting “Tenuta Podernovo” (2 wines)
- 1 x ILLY coffee pod per adult / day
- Baby bed & baby high chair
- Heating service (28/03/20 – 30/05/20 | 19/09/20 – 07/11/20)
- Heated swimming pool (28/03/20 – 30/05/20 | 19/09/20 – 07/11/20)
- Air conditioning service (31/05/20 – 14/09/20)
- Foreign newspapers at the reception
- Our organic vegetable garden & honey from our bees, on availability
- Uncovered parking lot inside the property (unguarded)
- Final house cleaning
Casale Podernovo può offrire i seguenti servizi aggiuntivi:
- Sofa bed (45 euros per person / day), for children under 4 years is free
- Room service
- Half board: starter | main course | dessert | water | coffee
- Breakfast / lunch box
- Wine Shop
- Wine tasting “Tenute Lunelli” (4 wines)
- Laundry service
- ILLY coffee pod
- Booking activities
- Taxi service
- E-Bikes / Vespa / Scooter rental
- Cooking class and private Chef service
- Private Yoga lesson
- Shopping service
- Late check out
Terms & Conditions:
Check-in: 15.00h – 18.00h (early / late check in on request)
Check-out: 9.00h – 10.00h (early / late check out on request)
For guarantee: Credit card is required at the Check In / We do not accept American Express
Payments in contacts cannot exceed € 2,000 (national legislation)
From the booking to the 60th day before check in = 25% due
From the 59th to 30th day before check in = 70% due
From the 29th = 90% due
No show = 100% due